Training is a critical part of trade compliance programs. By making staff, at all levels of the organization, aware of the systems, processes, and implications of importing and exporting, you can mitigate the risk of compliance failures and the resulting penalties that may be sanctioned against your business.
From small companies to multinational corporations, we offer training that contains everything you need. Whether you are looking to train new employees, executive-level workshops, or a refresher course, our experienced specialists will tailor their approach to meet your needs.
With over 25 years’ experience in the import/export industry and up-to-date knowledge of the latest regulations, our staff can ensure the sessions are interesting, relevant, and applicable, to your specific business requirements.
In developing the training program, we will work with you to deliver something that engages your staff, informs them of the regulations around import and export regulations, and teaches them about their roles and responsibilities.
When discussing your training requirements, we will consider:
- Who the training is for and what the objectives are; and
- The delivery method of the training - In person or online;
There are a wide-range of advantages to undertaking training with your staff on the subject of importing and exporting. These include:
- Improve organizational awareness – The more people that know the less chance of failing.
- Improve compliance – Teaching people what to do and what to look for.
- Enhance Employee Performance – Improve systems and processes which reduce staff time/cost.
- Develop Leaders – Use your senior staff to guide and train new employees.
Speak to a member of the team to find out how we can deliver training that positively impacts the way your business operates and reduces the likelihood of compliance failure. Call us today 214-810-0204. or email [email protected]