Friday the 24th of May
This course is designed to provide an understanding of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and how they affect non-U.S. companies.
In this course, you will obtain a detailed understanding of the Import and Export regulations of the United States and how, as a foreign company, they affect your business. You will have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the session as well as submit questions in advance that you would like addressed during the session.
- International Traffic In Arms Regulations
- Export Administration Regulations
- U.S. Import Requirements
- Trade Sanctions
- Defense Articles; Technical Data; Defense Services.
- “Specially Designed”.
- Prohibited countries, & debarred parties.
- ITAR Licenses.
- Types of DDTC Licenses.
- Temporary Imports.
- What is controlled by the U.S. commercial and dual-use export regulations
- How the EAR affects foreign companies
- Foreign Direct Products that incorporate U.S. technology or hardware
- How general prohibitions apply to foreign parties
- EAR Licenses
- Temporary Imports.
- Import requirements of EAR controlled hardware and software
- Import requirements of ITAR controlled hardware and software
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives.
Cesar Reyna, of Trade Consulting Services, has over 20 years of experience in dealing with the import and export regulations. Through Trade Consulting Services, Cesar assist importers, exporters, and manufacturers, understand and comply with ITAR, EAR, and U.S. Customs regulations by implementing sound compliance programs and providing day-to-day support, training, and assessment services.
Training: ITAR and EAR Training in Paris
Date: Friday, May 24, 2019
Registration and Welcome: 9:00 to 9:30
Training Course: 9:30 to 3:30
Light breakfast and lunch provided as part of the registration.
Investment: $495 USD per person. Early bird discount if registered by April 01, 2019: $400.
Payment for this course is due upon registration.
Full payment will only be refunded if a cancellation notice is received at least 30 days prior to the start date of the course. You may transfer your registration to another participant. In the event that TCS must cancel the course, liability is limited to the course fee and the customer will receive a full refund.