Friday, May 08, 2020 – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
This course is designed to provide an understanding of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and how they affect your company.
In this course, you will obtain a detailed understanding of the Import and Export regulations of the United States and how they affect your business. This training is designed to be in a small forum so that you can have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the session as well as submit questions in advance that you would like addressed during the session
Program overview USA
- International Traffic In Arms Regulations
- Export Administration Regulations
- U.S. Import Requirements
- Afternoon Session – Hands on Exercises
- Defense Articles; Technical Data; Defense Services.
- “Specially Designed”.
- Prohibited countries, & debarred parties.
- ITAR Licenses.
- Types of DDTC Licenses.
- Temporary Imports.
- What is controlled by the U.S. commercial and dual-use export regulations
- How the EAR affects foreign companies
- Foreign Direct Products that incorporate U.S. technology or hardware
- How general prohibitions apply to foreign parties
- EAR Licenses
- Temporary Imports.
- Import requirements of EAR controlled hardware and software
- Import requirements of ITAR controlled hardware and software
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives.
- Department of State License Processing
- Department of Commerce License Processing
- Electronic Export Information
Cesar Reyna, of Trade Consulting Services, has over 20 years of experience in dealing with the import and export regulations. Through Trade Consulting Services, Cesar assist importers, exporters, and manufacturers, understand and comply with ITAR, EAR, and U.S. Customs regulations by implementing sound compliance programs and providing day-to-day support, training, and assessment services.
Training: ITAR and EAR Training - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Friday, May 08, 2020 – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Registration and Welcome: 8:30 to 9:00
Training Course: 9:00 to 4:00
Light breakfast and lunch provided as part of the registration.
- Sheraton Oklahoma City Downton Hotel - 1 North Broadway Avenue Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102
Investment: $495 USD per person. Early bird discount of $95 if registered by:
- April 01, 2020 for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Payment for this course is due upon registration.
Full payment will only be refunded if a cancellation notice is received at least 30 days prior to the start date of the course. You may transfer your registration to another participant. In the event that TCS must cancel the course, liability is limited to the course fee and the customer will receive a full refund.